Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://dspace.espoch.edu.ec/handle/123456789/10578
Title: Absorción y bioacumulación de metales pesados de tres especies vegetales introducidas en la amazonia ecuatoriana en relaves mineros.
Authors: Espinoza Pincay, Aracely Yaren
Vallejo Caicedo, Ronny Paúl
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Beltrán Dávalos, Andrés Agustín
metadata.dc.contributor.miembrotribunal: Abdo López, Susana del Pilar
Keywords: BIOTECNOLOGÍA;FITORREMEDIACIÓN;FLEMINGIA NEGRA (Flemingia macrophylla);PASTO ELEFANTE (Pennisetum purpureum);MARANDÚ (Brachiara brizantha);BIOACUMULACIÓN;TRASLOCACIÓN;METALES PESADOS;RELAVE MINERO
Issue Date: 22-Jan-2019
Publisher: Escuela Superior Politécnica de Chimborazo
Citation: Espinoza Pincay, Espinoza Pincay; Vallejo Caicedo, Ronny Paúl. (2019). Absorción y bioacumulación de metales pesados de tres especies vegetales introducidas en la amazonia ecuatoriana en relaves mineros. Escuela Superior Politécnica de Chimborazo. Riobamba.
Series/Report no.: UDCTFC;236T0422
Abstract: The objective of the current research was to determine the absorption and bioaccumulation of heavy metals of three plant species introduced into the Ecuadorian Amazon in mine tailings. The research work developed a descriptive design due to three types of treatments were studied, giving as result a large data base and correlation because the interaction of the variables that determined the evolution of the study phenomenon. It established the concentration of the heavy metals that are present in the mine tailings, through the Atomic Absorption Analysis; being selected 10 metals of greater interest by means of the Pareto Diagram for further treatment with the plant species such as: Flemingia macrophylla, Pennisetum purpureum and Brachiara brizantha. The growth of the plants was verified according to the weekly monitoring of the morphological and physiological development. On the other hand, it applied the analysis of variance (One-Way ANOVA) through four repetitions of the treatments applied with a level of 5% and a probability of 95% respectively, indicating that there are significant differences between the average of concentrations of the 10 metals in the factors of Bioconcentration in the root, Bioconcentration in the aerial part of the plant and Translocation factor. The results allowed knowing that the heavy metals that accumulated mostly were: Cadmium in the roots and Lead in the aerial part of the plant; while the metal that moved from the root to the aerial part is the Arsenic. In conclusion, the most efficient plant species to carry out the phytoremediation processes is Flemingia macrophylla, since presented a higher concentration of bioaccumulated metals in the vegetative part of the plants.
Description: El presente trabajo de investigación tiene como objetivo determinar la absorción y bioacumulación de metales pesados de tres especies vegetales introducidas en la Amazonía ecuatoriana en relaves mineros. Este estudio desarrolló un diseño descriptivo ya que se estudian tres tipos de tratamientos dando como resultado un amplio banco de datos y correlacional debido a que las interacciones de estas variables determinarán la evolución del fenómeno de estudio. Se determinó la concentración de metales pesados presentes en el relave minero mediante el Análisis de Absorción Atómica de los cuales se seleccionó los 10 metales de mayor interés mediante el Diagrama de Pareto; para su posterior tratamiento con las especies vegetales Flemingia macrophylla, Pennisetum purpureum y Brachiara brizantha, el crecimiento de las plantas se verificó en base al seguimiento semanal del desarrollo morfológico y fisiológico. Se aplicó el análisis de varianza (ANOVA de un factor) a cuatro repeticiones de los tratamientos aplicados, al nivel de significancia de 5% y con una probabilidad del 95% respectivamente, lo que indicó que existe diferencias significativas entre las medias de las concentraciones de los 10 metales en los factores de bioconcentración en la raíz, bioconcentración en la parte aérea y factor de traslocación. Los resultados nos permitieron conocer que los metales pesados que se acumularon mayormente fueron el Cadmio en las raíces y el Plomo en la parte aérea de la planta; mientras que el metal que se trasladó mayormente de la raíz a la parte aérea es el Arsénico. En conclusión, la especie vegetal más eficiente para realizar procesos de fitorremediación es la Flemingia macrophylla ya que esta presentó mayor concentración de metales bioacumulados en la parte vegetativa de las plantas.
URI: http://dspace.espoch.edu.ec/handle/123456789/10578
Appears in Collections:Ingeniería en Biotecnología Ambiental

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
236T0422.pdf1,17 MBAdobe PDFThumbnail
View/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.