Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://dspace.espoch.edu.ec/handle/123456789/4466
Title: La ventaja competitiva en el estudio de factibilidad de industrialización de las bebidas nutri-refrescantes a base de quinua (Chenopodium quinoa) para preescolares, Riobamba 2015
Authors: Vallejo Chávez, Luz Maribel
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Zurita Vaca, Gerardo Mauricio
metadata.dc.contributor.miembrotribunal: Parreño, Ángel
Benitez, Lourdes
Keywords: VENTAJA COMPETITIVA;ESTUDIO DE FACTIBILIDAD;INDUSTRIA DE BEBIDA DE QUINUA;ESTRATEGIAS GENÉRICAS;PREESCOLARES;FORMULACIÓN Y EVALUACIÓN DE PROYECTOS
Issue Date: Jan-2016
Publisher: Escuela Superior Politécnica de Chimborazo
Citation: Vallejo Chávez, Luz Maribel. (2016). La ventaja competitiva en el estudio de factibilidad de industrialización de las bebidas nutri-refrescantes a base de quinua (Chenopodium quinoa) para preescolares, Riobamba 2015. Escuela Superior Politécnica de Chimborazo. Riobamba.
Series/Report no.: UDCTIPEC;20T00657
Abstract: This research shows the ratio of generic competitive strategies in the process of a feasibility study for industrializing quinoa drinks for preschoolers of Riobamba during 2015. This research work which is of an applied type using a qualitative – quantitative method pertaining descriptive and casuistic has two phases: first, the development of the feasibility study which included the application of competitive strategies in each of the project studies. The objective was to achieve a longer stay of this industry in the market since some studies demonstrate that from 100% of SMEs (Small and medium-sized enterprises) that open each year, only 3% stay in the market. The other 97% of them go out of business for different reasons. The second phase had to do with the application of the DELPHI method, relying on the opinion of a panel of experts – professors whose field is the development of projects in the seven colleges and 27 schools of the Escuela Superior Politécnica de Chimborazo. The goal is to contrast the hypothesis. The results yielded an Internal Rate of Return of 44% being it higher than the Minimum Acceptable Rate of Return which was 15.70%. It is concluded that the competitive strategies such as differentiation, focus and leadership on costs is what sustain the product in the market. Therefore, it is recommended to apply these strategies in the process of making the study of feasibility of pre – investment projects as to hope for the new enterprises to be more competitive, profitable and sustainable for longer time.
Description: La investigación muestra la relación de estrategias competitivas genéricas aplicadas en el proceso de elaboración del estudio de factibilidad de industrialización de bebidas de quinua para preescolares en el Cantón Riobamba 2015, la investigación de tipo aplicada, método cuantitativo- cualitativo, diseño descriptivo y casuística, de dos fases: primero el desarrollo de estudio de factibilidad que incluyó la aplicación de estrategias competitivas en cada estudio del proyecto, el objetivo fue lograr una mayor permanencia de la industria en el mercado, estudios demuestran que del 100% de PYMES que ingresan al mercado cada año, el 97% se retira por diferentes situaciones, el 3% permanecen en el proceso de su ciclo de vida normal. La segunda fase, después del estudio de factibilidad, se aplicó el método DELFOS, con la opinión de expertos - docentes del área de proyectos de la Escuela Superior Politécnica de Chimborazo, de 7 facultades y 27 escuelas, con el fin de contrastar las hipótesis de estudio. Los resultados arrojaron la Tasa Interna de Retorno del 44%, siendo mayor que la Tasa Mínima Aceptable de Rendimiento 15,70%. Se concluye que las estrategias competitivas: diferenciación, enfoque y liderazgo en costos son las que permiten sostenibilidad, por lo que se recomienda su aplicación en el proceso de elaboración del estudio de factibilidad en proyectos de pre- inversión, con el fin que nuevas industrias sean competitivas, rentables y sostenibles a través del tiempo.
URI: http://dspace.espoch.edu.ec/handle/123456789/4466
Appears in Collections:Maestrias: Modalidad Proyectos de Investigación y Desarrollo

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
20T00657.pdf3,46 MBAdobe PDFThumbnail
View/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.